Request management system
Web application success story
Request management information system for TV and Internet operator that was developed for “Garant” company. It’s the biggest cable operator in Vitebsk providing Internet services, cable and digital TV services to the inhabitants of the city. As of 2018 the company has provided services to 100 000 clients.
Increasing number of clients created a need for automation of routine process and optimization of company resources. The main problems that had to be solved with our information system for request management were:
– complete automation of business process;
– coordination between staff and operational cooperation;
– provision of accurate and quick reports;
Required web-application was developed in PHP with the following technologies:
– PHP-framework Laravel;
– System interface: CSS-framework Bootstrap;
– Database server: MySQL.
All the pages are displayed correctly both for mobile devices and stationary devices. Interface is developed using the standart template that was slightly changed by the customer.
Use of the system is available for users that were added by Admin. The latter can do the following:
- View and block users, correct their data.
- View and keep a log of user visitings.
- Create user groups and manage them.
- Create tables with provided services and requests.
- Colour requests according to their status: done, cancelled, withdrawn and so on.
- Manage the “Malfunction detection”, “Results of the imlementation”, “Work performed”, “Claimed works” and “Provider” Help system.
In the module “Requests” the user can correct, cancel or print requests. Admin empowers to do it. The requests can be filtered by date, type, status, full name, client’s\provider’s address, type of services and so on.
One more options — сhat through which all the system users can promptly exchange information.
The system makes it possible to get data from external systems, for example, information on free ports, addresses that are not connected to the
Internet, analog or digital TV.
The improved conditions includes:
— higher degree of process automations;
— better control over personnel;
— increase of productivity of business processes;
— decreasing the time of customer services.
The system makes it possible to get data from external systems, for example, information on free ports, addresses that are not connected to The Internet, analog or digital TV.
Completed system made it possible to increase the consumer base, optimize service process, reduce paper-reports.
The improved conditions includes
– Higher degree of process automations;
– Better control over personnel;
– Increase of productivity of business processes;
– Decreasing the time of customer services.
Our Most Recent Work
We do high complexity projects. We offer proven solutions that automate business processes. Software developed by us for different area is successfully implemented and make it possible to achieve development.